As an IBM Gold Business Partner, we offer a wide range of IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and IBM Collaboration technologies and licenses.
Our services include the following:
- Offering consultation and general information about software solutions, generate quotes and take care of ordering.
- Elinar will help to handle and report service requests (PRM) to IBM for software which has valid support maintenance. We can operate with IBM Problem Management Record system.
- Elinar will provide regular information about solution roadmaps, new functionalities, and the lifecycles of IBM ECM software.
- Our professionals help to choose the most cost-effective solution from the IBM software portfolio.
IBM Datacap allows the capture of business-critical content at any point in the business process. Content may reside on paper, in email, or on an Excel spreadsheet, for example. Datacap allows us to capture business-critical content with high efficiency by using scalable automated rule runner technology.
IBM Datacap has several user interfaces; our consultants will choose the most effective one for a particular purpose:
- Datacap desktop client: A Windows client that allows very powerful custom data entry panels
- Fastdoc client: A new agile application development and capture client
- Content Navigator client: A New HTML5-based UI for client-free operation
- Mobile client: Android and iOS client for mobile capture
Datacap architecture is very scalable. It can accomplish anything from a few pages per day to tens of thousands of pages per hour. Datacap solutions can be provided on-site or through Elinar’s SaaS/cloud delivery model depending on the purpose. Unlike the competition, IBM Datacap is licensed per user. This makes license costs predictable and typically significantly lower than metrics that are based on a number of captured pages.
Elinar offers a wide range of Datacap services from basic simple OCR implementation to advanced table extraction with data validation.
IBM Content Navigator
IBM Content Navigator (ICN) is an HTML5-based ECM user experience platform providing a seamless user experience across IBM’s technologies – ECM products.
Elinar has been providing advanced configuration and development services for ICN since launch. Almost anything can be accomplished using ICN by extending the base functionality through open plug-in architecture. Here are some examples:
- ECM-CRM integration using a small ICN plug-in to embed content from a repository into CRM. For example, if you click the name of customer, the list of documents appears underneath the customer’s name. Traditionally, this would have been tedious programming work. With the ICN plug-in solution, it takes just a few days.
- eClient (a component of CM8) customization can be brought over to Navigator using plug-in architecture
- Bring content and records over to Sharepoint using a simple ICN-based web component.
- Integrate ERP solutions into the Content Navigator user framework.
- Bring case management to connections or Sharepoint environments.
IBM Business Automation Workflow
IBM Business Automation Workflow is a platform to create workflow applications to improve productivity.
It is part of IBM’s Digital Business Automation platform technology, which includes a wide product range. This means that you can digitize all aspects of business operations, while providing real-time insight into your business. IBM Digital Business Automation is a flexible automation platform that automates repetitive human tasks, content management, process workflows, data capture and business decisions.
Workflow applications coordinate work between human tasks and automated tasks to improve daily business operations. They have four main components:
- An authoring environment to create and configure the application.
- Frameworks or models for sequencing and delegating work. With Business Automation Workflow, the models can either be structured processes or unstructured cases. You can choose your model based on the pattern of your workflow and not be limited to a case or a process.
- User experience for interacting with the application. To provide consistent user experiences, you can reuse standardized workflows across the organization.
- Administrative tools for optimizing how the application runs, deploying new versions and managing security.
IBM PowerAI for cognitive applications
PowerAI – tuned performance
IBM developed PowerAI, enterprise distribution and support for open-source machine and also deep learning frameworks to build cognitive applications.
PowerAI offers enterprise support on IBM Power Systems S822LC for HPC platforms. Thousands of developers already use it in commercial, academic and hyperscale systems environments. These power systems are built with IBM’s technology POWER8 with an NVIDIA NVLink processor that is linked via the high-speed NVLink interface to NVIDIA’s Tesla Pascal P100 GPU accelerators. The CPU to GPU and GPU to GPU NVLink connections give a performance boost to deep learning and analytics applications.
IBM POWER8 servers combine high performance, storage, and I/O to focus on increasing volumes of data while maintaining system speed
Elinar offers a full set of services on top of IBM POWER8 architecture using the AIX 7.1 operating system. Many IBM ECM and cognitive technologies are business-critical to our customers. For such business-critical environments, Elinar offers the most stable and secure environment in the form of IBM POWER8 servers and the AIX 7.1 Enterprise operating system. Some people think that AIX 7.1 is quite dull – it simply works. This might alienate some more adventurous people, but for the rest of us who are more concerned with high availability, maximum uptime and stability, this is a huge bonus.
We tailor and set up Elinar AIX managed services on a customer-specific basis. This means that we provide secure services to the customer’s intranet with ease. We only provide managed IBM POWER8 AIX-based services as part of a complete service package. The package includes everything from server capacity to Elinar high-value support and maintenance services for solutions running on AIX. So we are not simply selling IBM POWER8 capacity.
In addition to an AIX CPU, memory and SAN disk we will also provide high availability based on IB PowerHA and IBM Websphere network deployment as part of our range of products and services.
HADR services cover everything from planning to actual implementation
Customers can use HADR services in their own or Elinar’s environment. This ensures that your business-critical ECM solutions meete corporate requirements for availability and recovery.
HADR is a key component when defining business continuity. It is important to find a balance between availability and disaster recovery time and cost. Using available technologies, almost everything up to 99.999% availability is achievable. This might not be practical in terms of cost and operational flexibility, however.
SaaS and Cloud delivery
Elinar’s SaaS delivery model is more than just a traditional cloud
Elinar SaaS delivery model is not a traditional cloud; our solutions are available as dedicated SaaS with proven enterprise security and scalability. By implementing our entire SaaS range using dedicated capacity we can offer full customer user directory integration, including SSO and adaptation to all corporate security requirements. Our dedicated SaaS enables our customers to gain the full benefits of SaaS with strong enterprise-grade security.
Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, global provider of software solutions and services that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies.