ElinarAI – Powerful solution to manage GDPR-data
Thanks to new legislation, there are nowadays so much GDPR data to handle that no-one cant’ manage it just manually. We are specialized in personal data processing with our partner Aigine. Because of AI, the program can identify and sort personal information much more efficiently than coding-based software. AI learns to identify personal data from context to any unstructured data.
Having problems on how to deal with GDPR?
ElinarAI is a simple, reliable, scalable and repeatable way to identify unstructured data. It makes a complex GDPR compliance and data discovery problem a simple one. We’ve built the ElinarAI for GDPR and other private data discovery on the IBM Power Systems and PowerAI platform. It uses our unique AI capabilities to enable customers to mine huge amounts of private data. AI Miner can tell whether the content it sees contains GDPR (privacy) data or not, and identify the GDPR data.
- ElinarAI enables any organization to detect privacy data and then you can act on it.
- Easy-to-use solution for GDPR or other data discovery.
- Train AI using your own data so that AI can detect privacy data unique for each customers’ way of doing business.
- Makes unstructured data simple to access and utilize.
- You can test ElinarAI with a limited amount of documents.
- Customer can choose the data – approximately 200 – 2000 samples needed from the customer (versatile sampling of data). Sample amount depends on the complexity of samples.
- We can connect ElinarAI to virtually any system through a programming interface (REST API).
- Fixed prize.
Case: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How to find and identify GDPR data of single individuals from multiple data sources? This takes a lot of manual work.
The European Parliament designed the GDPR to give individuals better control over their personal data and establish one single set of data protection rules across Europe. The new regulation concerns not just to EU-based companies, but also any company collecting personally identifiable information (PII) on EU citizens.
Every single company that stores EU citizen data must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. They all have to be fully compliant from May 25th, 2018. The regulation is directly binding and applicable.
If the company doesn’t’ follow the regulation, it may lead to sanctions. They can be up to 20 million EUR or up to 4% of the annual worldwide turnover.
Enter ElinarAI – Powerful GDPR solution!
ElinarAI makes a complex GDPR compliance and data discovery problem a simple one. It can:
- Tell whether the content it sees contains GDPR (privacy) data or not, and
- Identify the GDPR data.
The GDPR solution works as a stand-alone or in the context of some larger solution. We are also partnering with companies that deliver GDPR solutions but lack a piece of the puzzle we deliver.
We’ve built ElinarAI for GDPR and another privacy data discovery on the IBM Power Systems and PowerAI platform. It uses our unique AI capabilities to enable customers to mine huge amounts of privacy data. We are specialized in personal data processing also with our partner Aigine.
ElinarAI in a nutshell
- Easy and affordable GDPR solution to see if some of your project data include privacy data. No need for expensive development and IT projects.
- Available on-demand / as a cloud-based (pay-as-you-go) service on Elinar cloud and soon on IBM Cloud.
- Available also as a on-premise solution.
- You train the AI for your business content and the Miner gives you the results.
- Privacy Data security: For training the sample material we’ve pseudonymized it – even individuals cannot recognize their own records. For the actual Privacy Data discovery process the data is just run through AI (for on-demand through Elinar or IBM Cloud, for on-premise through Elinar Minsky computer). So AI is not saving the data to it because then the data security would be compromised.
- Personal data requirements are constantly evolving. This is why we can help you also train ElinarAI for future needs.
IBM Watson Build challenge
Elinar’s GDPR solution has been recognized and proven by IBM. They selected as a Wildcard Champion of the global IBM Watson Build challenge and were one of eight companies at the challenge finals.
Elinar accelerates AI solution development through the Watson Build Challenge.
Ari Juntunen is presenting the ElinarAI.
Tiina Makkonen, Account Manager and Ari Juntunen, CEO are receiving the prize.