ElinarAI – Powerful solution to manage GDPR-data
Thanks to new legislation, there are nowadays so much GDPR data to handle that no-one cant’ manage it just manually. We are specialized in personal data processing with our partner Aigine. Because of AI, the program can identify and sort personal information much more efficiently than code-based software. AI learns to identify personal data from the context of any unstructured data.
Problems dealing with the GDPR?
ElinarAI is a simple, reliable, scalable and repeatable way to identify unstructured data. It makes a complex GDPR compliance and data discovery problem a simple one. We’ve built the ElinarAI for GDPR and other personal data discovery on the IBM Power Systems and PowerAI platform. It uses our unique AI capabilities to enable customers to mine huge amounts of personal data. AI Miner can tell whether or not the content it sees contains GDPR (personal) data or not, and identify the GDPR data.
- ElinarAI enables any organization to detect personal data so that you can then act on it.
- An easy-to-use solution for GDPR or other data discovery.
- Train AI using your own data so that AI can detect personal data uniquely for each customer’s operating methods.
- Makes unstructured data simple to access and utilize.
- You can test ElinarAI with a limited amount of documents.
- Customer can choose the data samples – approximately 200 – 2000 will be needed from the customer (versatile sampling of data). The number of samples depends on the complexity of the samples.
- We can connect ElinarAI to virtually any system through a programming interface (REST API).
- At a fixed price.
Case: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How can we find and identify GDPR data pertaining to individuals in multiple data sources? This takes a lot of manual work.
The European Parliament designed the GDPR to give individuals better control over their personal data and to establish a single set of data protection rules across Europe. The new regulation concerns not just EU-based companies, but also any company collecting personally identifiable information (PII) on EU citizens.
Every single company that stores EU citizen data must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. They must all be fully GDPR-compliant from May 25th, 2018. The regulation is directly binding and applicable.
Sanctions may follow if a company fails to comply with the regulation. Sanctions may be up to €20 million or up to 4% of the company’s global annual turnover.
Enter ElinarAI – a powerful GDPR solution!
ElinarAI makes a complex GDPR compliance and data discovery problem a simple one. It can:
- Tell whether the content it sees contains GDPR (personal) data or not, and
- Identify the GDPR data.
The GDPR solution works as a stand-alone or in the context of another, larger solution. We are also partnering with companies that deliver GDPR solutions but lack a piece of the puzzle we deliver.
We’ve built ElinarAI for GDPR and other personal data discovery on the IBM Power Systems and PowerAI platform. It uses our unique AI capabilities to enable customers to mine huge amounts of personal data. We are also specialized in personal data processing with our partner Aigine.
ElinarAI in a nutshell
- An easy and affordable GDPR solution to see if some of your project data includes personal data. No need for expensive development and IT projects.
- Available on-demand/as a cloud-based (pay-as-you-go) service in Elinar’s cloud and soon in the IBM Cloud.
- Also available as an on-site solution.
- You train the AI for your business content and the Miner gives you the results.
- Personal data security: For training, we have pseudonymized the sample material – not even the relevant individuals can recognize their own records. During the actual personal data discovery process, the data is simply run through AI (through Elinar’s or IBM’s cloud for on-site solutions and through Elinar’s Minsky computer for on-site solutions).. AI does not therefore save the data because that would compromise data security..
- Personal data requirements are constantly evolving. That is why we can help you also train ElinarAI for future needs.
IBM Watson Build challenge
Elinar’s GDPR solution has been recognized and proven by IBM. Elinar was selected as the Wildcard Champion of the global IBM Watson Build challenge and were one of eight companies at the challenge finals.
Elinar accelerated AI solution development through the Watson Build challenge.
Ari Juntunen giving a presentation on ElinarAI.
Tiina Makkonen, Account Manager and Ari Juntunen, CEO receiving the prize.