ElinarAI – Powerful solution to manage GDPR-data
Thanks to new legislation, there are nowadays so much GDPR data to handle that it cannot be managed manually. We are specialized in personal data processing with our partner Aigine. Because of AI, the program can identify and sort personal information much more efficiently than coding-based software. AI learns to identify personal data from context to any unstructured data.
Having problems on how to deal with GDPR?
ElinarAI is a simple, reliable, scalable and repeatable way to identify unstructured data. It makes a complex GDPR compliance and data discovery problem a simple one. The AI Miner for GDPR and other private data discovery is built on the IBM Power Systems and PowerAI platform. It uses our unique AI capabilities to enable customers to mine huge amounts of private data. AI Miner can tell whether the content it sees contains GDPR (privacy) data or not, and identify the GDPR data.
- ElinarAI enables any organization to detect privacy data and then you can act on it.
- Easy-to-use solution for GDPR or other data discovery.
- Train AI using your own data so that AI can detect privacy data unique for each customers’ way of doing business.
- Makes unstructured data simple to access and utilize.
- ElinarAI can be tested with a limited amount of documents.
- Customer can choose the data – approximately 200 – 2000 samples needed from the customer (versatile sampling of data). Sample amount depends on the complexity of samples.
- ElinarAI can be connected to virtually any system through a programming interface (REST API).
- Fixed price.
Case: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The problem: How to find and identify GDPR data of single individuals from multiple data sources? This takes a lot of manual work.
GDPR is designed to give individuals better control over their personal data and establish one single set of data protection rules across Europe. The new regulation concerns not just to EU-based companies, but any company collecting personally identifiable information (PII) on EU citizens.
Every single company that stores EU citizen data must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Companies will be expected to be fully compliant from May 25th 2018 The regulation is directly binding and applicable.
Not following the regulation may lead to sanctions up to 20 million EUR or up to 4% of the annual worldwide turnover.
Enter ElinarAI – Powerful GDPR solution!
ElinarAI makes a complex GDPR compliance and data discovery problem a simple one. It can:
- Tell whether the content it sees contains GDPR (privacy) data or not
- Identify the GDPR data
The GDPR solution works as a stand-alone or in the context of some larger solution. We are also partnering with companies that deliver GDPR solutions but lack a piece of the puzzle we deliver.
The ElinarAI for GDPR and other privacy data discovery is built on the IBM Power Systems and PowerAI platform. It uses our unique AI capabilities to enable customers to mine huge amounts of privacy data. We are specialized in personal data processing with our partner Aigine.
Elinar AI in a nutshell
- Easy and affordable GDPR solution to see if for example some of your project data include privacy data – no need for expensive development and IT projects.
- Available on-demand / as a cloud-based (pay-as-you-go) service on Elinar cloud and soon on IBM Cloud.
- Available also as a on-premise solution.
- You train the AI for your business content and the Miner gives you the results.
- Privacy data security: For training the sample material is pseudonymized – even individuals cannot recognize their own records. For the actual privacy data discovery process the data is just run through AI (for on-demand through Elinar or IBM Cloud, for on-premise through Elinar Minsky computer) and is not saved to it so that data security would be compromised.
- Personal data requirements are constantly evolving and ElinarAI can be trained for future needs.
IBM Watson Build challenge
Elinar’s GDPR solution has been recognized and proven by IBM. We were selected as a Wildcard Champion of the global IBM Watson Build challenge and were one of eight companies at the challenge finals.
Elinar accelerates AI solution development through the Watson Build Challenge.
Ari Juntunen is presenting the ElinarAI.
Receiving the prize: Tiina Makkonen, Account Manager and Ari Juntunen, CEO.